Friday, April 6, 2012

Review: Switch Me Up by Cristal Ryder **Ellora Cave's**

Switch Me Up
By: Cristal Ryder

Steve wasn’t sure how finding a match on a dating site could have gone so wrong—or was it so right? Younger than him by ten years, Clare exudes confidence, sexuality and an erotic allure that leaves no room for misinterpretation. She wants him. And he wants nothing more than to bury himself in her heat. But Clare comes with some baggage. Literally. Once his predatory minx breaks open the suitcase and the toys come out, Steve knows he’s in for the wildest ride of his life.

An EC for Men erotica story from Ellora’s Cave

I obtained the above information from Ellora's Cave!

I have now been picked to review for Ellora's Cave, so I was given this book for my honest thoughts and Review! So, let's get started!

For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review...

First, let me say that this is part of a new series by Ellora's Cave.... EC for Men line!!! Just wait to see what you will find!!!

Now, secondly... if you come to the Lair often, you will know that I love Ms. Cristal's storytelling. She knows how to heat up the pages, burn the sheets and give me the worst kinda hunger for some kinky, hot loving!!! She can whip you into a frenzy and you would never know what hit you.

This is a short book, so you know what that means... I can't give you too much because it would give it away... So, let's see what I can give you...

This is one hot story... The word quickie describes it quite well... but when you read it and you see the tease that Clare puts Steve through, you might think twice about the word quickie...

Steve was about to find out. He thought he went about it the right way... Putting down his likes and dislikes... Making sure all the right boxes were check... A couple dates for coffee and Steve was kinda sure he found a woman he could be okay with... A nasty divorce would leave anyone hard and Steve was no different... But he was hoping that Clare would be just what he needed to loosen up... And things were going great until Clare pulled her suitcase out and rocked Steve's world...

What was different about this book, Ms. Cristal got inside the mind of the man who thought he was in charge. The story is written from Steve's point of view... and it actually had me giggling thinking of what poor Steve was going through... He just wanted one thing... Or let's say that he only thought he knew what he wanted... Hahahaha... Clare had other things in mind for him!!!

Now, I will say that I did not see the book ending the way it did! Oh no, don't get me wrong, the ending was great... It made me feel like a satisfied hussy left purring in bed.... But, I really thought I would see something else happen... It didn't and I was okay, lol... This was just another awesome QUICKIE story from Ms. Cristal!!!!

What you got next for me Ms. Cristal... You know how to make this Hussy happy!!!!! *evil grin*

To see more of Ms. Cristal's world, please visit her world here!! You will enjoy, I promise!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I like making you a happy hussy, Ms. Cecile ;) You'll have to whisper in my ear what you thought the ending was going to be...Trust me,I have another hot tale coming your way very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristal!!!! Well, you sure did make this hussy happy!!! Girl, you know you always do, but you know I have to make you sweat it out a bit, lol!

      If you are good.... I will whisper in your ear! Hehehehe!!!! Ohhhhhh something else coming out that is hot!! Yayayayayay!!! You love me!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hihi, an evil grin at the end of a review is always a good thing.

    And I hope all is well hon! happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blodeuedd!!! Honey, I am hoping that you are good and bf is great! And together you two are awesome! Oh girl, Cristal always gives me a evil grin at the end of the story!

      I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter holiday! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Well if it left a satisfied hussy, that's a success! :) lol

    I'm confused about what a "An EC for Men erotica story" is though. What is different about the book that sets it apart for men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophia! Hey there honey! Thanks for peeking over!! Oh this is a delightful new "market" put out by EC. It is great.... For something hot and quick... It is a hot little read!

      I hope everyone summed up the series for you! Hugs to you and your family! And I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend!

      Delete
  4. This was a great book. C and I talked about how we thought it would end. We both thought the same thing. tricky Cristal ;)

    Sophia- EC for Men is a line of books that are written for Men.(well that's my understanding) Men will love these books as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey!!!! Ohhhhh, we will have to whisper in her ear ~ because I think she has been a good girl! LOL! What you think!?!?!

      Delete
  5. Sophia, EC for Men was created by EC geared to the male reader. How the male mind views sex, their fantasies and desires. Even though it is written from the male POV and for the male psyche, it doesn't mean the ladies won't like the read too :)

    Okay, Elaine and Cecile, we have to chat about this ending you thought would happen ;)

    BTW - I had fan male from a guy and he loved it. How there was no emotional complication and it was all about getting laid :) Guess I did my job LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you know you always do your job!!! As far as I am concerned, you always do your job!!! Hugs!

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone. I'm curious about the differences in what a man looks for in an erotic romance and what a woman wants. Interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men want to get right down to business and women need some romance ;) LOL

      Delete
  7. Awesome Review!! As always, Cristal ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for stopping by my place... I hope to see you again!!
I hope you enjoy my little bloggie home as much as I do!
With hugs, love and smiles... Cecile

My Fictional Smutty Boyfriend.... =)

"Quotes"